tOOK LITTLE $$ 1ST WEEK OUT

NIGHTFLIGHT

Banned
Hydraulic clutch release seemed work well.
Took few runs get used to delay timer +bike just taking off by itself.Got little bit @ least would have had $100 was spotting A BIKE A LIGHT they use crosstalk on tree I wacked it on rev limiter 7,800 g second I let off button on my top yellow frekin bike moved turned red on:banghead: Darn cant be on rev limiter so long should have waited a second.think I can go faster 2 track still green 1st race of season.

IMG_6446.jpg

2dieq6h.jpg

camp Billy

20kuql1.jpg

IMG_6452.jpg

IMG_6463.jpg

IMG_6474.jpg

IMG_6473.jpg

IMG_6459.jpg

GOTTA WATCH THIS 750 ITS TRICKY NOS BOTTLE UNDER SEAT

IMG_6460.jpg

Last edited:
Who is the guy standing next to the 750r ?The guy with the black leather pants and black shirt..I think I know him..

I had the same blue on my o2 busa before the crash. same tank bra to. dont use the bra now with the new paint, any body want it I'd be glad to you on to it if you pay the shipping

Who is the guy standing next to the 750r ?The guy with the black leather pants and black shirt..I think I know him..

his first name is Greg rather not post last names.I COULD PM IT 2 YA

I been rolling with him since I was a kid.

He is track champ he owns I think 4 bikes

My old 02 busa + my old gpz1100 + races a gs1100 zuki

Me and him kind race as A TEAM.

HE PULLS IN SEVERAL GRAND EVERY SUMMER BRACKET RACING HES DARN GOOD @ IT.aLSO A ACE MECHANIC HE DOES MOST WORK ON MY 06 BUSA.

THAT BLUE 02 BUSA IN ABOVE PIC IS HIS.

thIS IS HIM RIPPING UP MY STREET!!???

MVI_5447.flv video by frightnight_02 - Photobucket

Thats his gs when we go Louisville derby day races be least 120 bikes in his class.he makes final 5 every year has won a couple thata A HEAVY HITTER BRACKET BIKE.Old supercomp bike.

25z3x3c.jpg

Last edited:
Back