Does a thread for Gen II baselines exist

dnstommy

Registered
I did some searching, but I can't find what most people are getting out of their busa in stock or "Close" to stock. Like stock length and motor. I can find a lot of threads on Gen I Busas but not specifically Gen II. I pulled a 10.014 @ 142 and looking to see how far in the 9's people have gotten. I want to start adding parts and sprockets, but I am having a great time trying to get the best time out of a stocker.

Any ideas? Thanks all.

I went a best of 9.19 @153. Brocks exhaust,pc3,mr11 gas strapped and clutch mod. It had a tad more in it with practice but it now is far from stock anything.

I did some searching, but I can't find what most people are getting out of their busa in stock or "Close" to stock. Like stock length and motor. I can find a lot of threads on Gen I Busas but not specifically Gen II. I pulled a 10.014 @ 142 and looking to see how far in the 9's people have gotten. I want to start adding parts and sprockets, but I am having a great time trying to get the best time out of a stocker.

Any ideas? Thanks all.

what is your weight, and how stock are you?? strapped lowered??

Lol thanks busa girl !!! You should see the bike right now, it needs to be done by next tues for the race in georgia. Right now its a flinstone machine ! Nothing like changing things at the last minute.

nos 012.jpg

nos 011.jpg

what is your weight, and how stock are you?? strapped lowered??

bone
lowered and strapped.

My best 60 foot so far is 1.76
6.593 1/8th @ 115.04

I am having a hard time at my local track because it is busy. Its an hour in between passes to really get the feel for the launch. I keep giving it a little more hell and it hasn't lifted yet. If I could make 10 passes back to back, I might get it to 1.68'ish in stock length.

well for being stock i dont think thats bad at all, i didnt get a chance to get my nhra licence last year so i could go in the nines, i had to go in b mode all year to stay in the 10's so i didnt get kicked off the track, and one time before a race i forgot to put it in B mode and it wheelied bad and i got a 10 flat!! lol then the last race of the season in test and tune i went 9.8 with a crappy 60 foot... lol my point is it has a lot in the bike we just need to get it out!!. im going to get my licence right away this year so i can let it rip.

Lol thanks busa girl !!! You should see the bike right now, it needs to be done by next tues for the race in georgia. Right now its a flinstone machine ! Nothing like changing things at the last minute.

hehe now thats a naked bike!!! do you ever race in saben minnesota.?? mabey i asked you that before??

I have a few times, and will try to make this year to the local tracks as well but with running all the ama events this year its gonna be very busy !

yeah you do sound like your going to be busy, we only live about 1 hour 45 minutes from the saben strip, mabey we will see you thier some time. My husband and i race down at pierre south dakota in the points races but would like to make it to saben a few times too, the et's are alot quicker at saben than were we race.

Back