Anyone go to the track this weekend???

I went on Saturday. It was a slow day for me, I was trying to tune in my Muzzy digi-kill. I'm so used to foot shifting I was actually going slower with the air shifter. I did win the race against that 1429 mtr busa though. I won it on the tree and in the 60'-330'. So that made my day even though I went out 2nd round in the TSB race.

I raced on friday and got eliminated in the second to last round.
This is at my local 1/8th mile track, East side speedway in Virginia.
I ran a 7.60 on a 7.65 at 105mph taking it easy to be consitent, my 1.91-2.00 60fts suck but are improving.
The problem with my launching is when i get the clutch release right, then i didn't give enough gas, or it's the other way.
I can't for the life of me get my times below 7.30, i figure part of the problem is my weight (275) and most is the 60ft.
My bike is the stock set up with an Ivan's TRE, Yoshi cans and a K&N filter.

I raced on friday and got eliminated in the second to last round.
This is at my local 1/8th mile track, East side speedway in Virginia.
I ran a 7.60 on a 7.65 at 105mph taking it easy to be consitent, my 1.91-2.00 60fts suck but are improving.
The problem with my launching is when i get the clutch release right, then i didn't give enough gas, or it's the other way.
I can't for the life of me get my times below 7.30, i figure part of the problem is my weight (275) and most is the 60ft.
My bike is the stock set up with an Ivan's TRE, Yoshi cans and a K&N filter.
You need to regear, lower front and rear and your times will drop...That's if you continue to run the 1/8th...
evil.gif

Back